RE: Tor 0.1.0.7-rc is out

Not for the RPM for Fedora (FC3)....

warning: tor-0.1.0.7.rc-tor.0.fc1.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID
28988bf5
/var/tmp/rpm-tmp.75791: line 18: syntax error: unexpected end of file
error: %pre(tor-0.1.0.7.rc-tor.0.fc1.i386) scriptlet failed, exit status 2
error:   install: %pre scriptlet failed (2), skipping
tor-0.1.0.7.rc-tor.0.fc1