tor ops/users dinner in boston, next week

Hi folks,

I realized there are plenty of you also in Boston that I haven't met
yet, and that's silly. Send me mail if you want to get together for an
informal dinner somewhere next week to talk about Tor, current and future
directions, etc, and let me know which of Mon-Thurs you can't make. Also,
if you're around here but can't make next week, drop me a line anyway
so I can keep you informed of future attempts, and not spam the list
each time. :)

Thanks,
--Roger