Re: TorPark mentioned on BoingBoing

* Jan Reister <Jan.Reister@xxxxxxxx> [2006-05-10 09:47]:
> > Hi Steve,
> >
> > Can you enlighten us about the current status with respect to following
> > the licenses of Firefox, Portable Firefox, and Tor?
>
> Torpark was also featured on Newsforge yesterday:
>
> http://business.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=06/04/05/1657204&from=rss
>
> Judging from the small commen flame there, the license status of Torpark
> was not understood clearly.

Well,

TorPark made a total of 175 GB traffic on my mirror since May 1st. It
clearly is more popular, so I wouldn't mind more mirrors joining.

Arrakistor: Could you change the link to my site back to

http://mirror.karotte.org/torpark/
instead of
http://mirror.karotte.org/Buod8OgO/

I don't think it's still neccessary.

Regards,

Sebastian

--
GPG Key-ID: 0x76B79F20 (0x1B6034F476B79F20)
Wehret den Anfaengen: http://odem.org/informationsfreiheit/