RE: Some legal trouble with TOR in France

Not if you destroy keys before you are required to disclose them as I
thought I made clear.

A notice under this section imposing a disclosure requirement in respect
of any protected information-

  (a) must be given in writing or (if not in writing) must be given in a
manner that produces a record of its having been given;
  (b) must describe the protected information to which the notice
relates;
  (c) must specify the matters falling within subsection (2)(b)(i) or
(ii) by reference to which the notice is given;
  (d) must specify the office, rank or position held by the person
giving it;
  (e) must specify the office, rank or position of the person who for
the purposes of Schedule 2 granted permission for the giving of the
notice or (if the person giving the notice was entitled to give it
without another person's permission) must set out the circumstances in
which that entitlement arose;
  (f) must specify the time by which the notice is to be complied with;
and
  (g) must set out the disclosure that is required by the notice and the
form and manner in which it is to be made;

And yes I can already tell if my boot file checksums change. TPM code
integrity checks will just make it easier for Joe Public.