Re: Some legal trouble with TOR in France +

Hi!

> The failure of other systems (networks etc) to be practical about child porn is one of the main reasons we have so much spying on us today.
That is great for justification. What is better for the government: to
say they are spying on you, because they want to control the political
oponents or that they just want to catch paedophiles and evil terrorists?

And about investigative methods: of course police would use the method,
which is the most easy to use. And they would say other methods have
fallen. But the truth is, they do not fall, they just require MORE (not
too much) effort.

bye, Matej