From: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Matej Kovacic
Sent: Tue 16/05/2006 09:17
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Some legal trouble with TOR in France

Hi,

> They send you to prison if you don't give up the information.

> What about the priviledge of non self-accusation?
>
> It is expensive, but you can just piss 'em off and buy new hardware...

It is illegal because European Human Rights Convention prohibits it.

OK, you would go to jail, but at the end you would be free, get
satisfaction and have your own case on European Court of Human Rights.

I mean, even if you are guilty, it is better tactics to go to jail
without discovering evidence and then get free from European Court... :-))

P. S: I thought Britain is democratic country... :-//

bye, Matej

<<winmail.dat>>