Re: Speak of the Devil

On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 11:33:29AM +0200, Landorin wrote:

> That was totally inappropriate and since then I wonder on what
> prejudices you base your judgement on... I don't want an answer to

Sorry, I will not censor myself merely for the purpose of running
away from controversy. Just as way back in Weimar it's time
to make a stand.

I see a number of decent folks think it's good to cooperate
with state authorities. Them having only our best at their
heart. This is a dangerous mischaracterization of their actual
intentions, and I will make no apology in calling a spade a
spade.

> this since this isn't a flame board and shouldn't turn into one. Just
> something for you to think about.

You must have a very different definition of a flame than I do.

> Also, if someone has a contrary position, one should talk to him in an
> objective way and not the way you just did it. Otherwise don't be

What is the "objective way"? I describe things as I see them.

> surprised if people who believe more control leads to more security
> won't even listen to you.

These people won't listen, period. The only ones you can still
reach are those with lingering doubts.

> As said, do not respond to this, just think about it.

Your points are good and valid, but not applicable.