[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
What happened after resolving of the IP has failed?
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: What happened after resolving of the IP has failed?
- From: Joerg Maschtaler <mali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 21:19:57 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Fri, 19 May 2006 15:20:07 -0400
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (X11/20060420)
on my Tor server (0.1.1.19-rc) i've got the message in notices.log:
[warn] check_descriptor_ipaddress_changed(): options->Address didn't
resolve into an IP.
After this message no further message was written (for ~2 hours).
My question is:
Is this Tor server "offline" and has to be restarted or would it try to
resolve its name further on and only doesn't send a message if it succeeded?