Re: Disclaimer Update

Civil cases can be discarded if the government gets the judge to agree that secrecy requirements are hampering the government's case. If they didn't have probable cause, they will say "Oh, its classified" and get the case dismissed. I am not a lawyer, but it looks like you are screwed out of the server either way. You should consult a lawyer to determine what your status is. Or you could wait until the server gets taken.