Re: TorCP Crashing

Are you on XP Pro or Home? What service pack?

On 5/21/06, Simon Callow <simoncallow68@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm using TorCP v 0.0.4 with Tor v 0.1.0.16 from the
Tor-Privoxy-TorCP bundle on Windows XP.  TorCP crashes
every now and then.  It doesn't seem to happen when
I've got a live connection to Tor and I can always
start it up again from the Start menu so it's not too
much hassle but I wondered if anyone else had the same
problem and if there's a fix.