Re: new TOR seems excessively chatty

Would love to check thaat out for ya but it seems the 0.1.1.26
ubuntu .deb's have evaporated. if you can point me to a location
containing proper versions of them I'd be glad to give that a whirl.

Thanks
Freemor

On Sat, 2007-05-05 at 17:23 -0400, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> On Sat, May 05, 2007 at 01:16:10PM -0400, Freemor wrote:
> > O.k. an ~20min log and a copy of the torrc file used in the creation of
> > said log are now at:
> >
> > http://74.98.7.159:16012/Chatty_Tor.zip
> >
> > I hope it help.
> > If you require more info.. please let me know
>
> Thanks. This looks like two different bugs, triggered because dizum
> has been down for the past 4 days. I've opened a flyspray entry on it:
> http://bugs.noreply.org/flyspray/index.php?do=details&id=422
>
> In the mean time, can you downgrade to 0.1.1.26 and confirm that you
> have the same problems there? You should probably back up your datadir
> first to make sure it isn't lost when you downgrade.
>
> Thanks!
> --Roger

------

Freemor <freemor@xxxxxxxx>
Freemor <freemor@xxxxxxxxxx>

This e-mail has been digitally signed with GnuPG