Re: Questions

Hi,

> 2. If you want to control countries, look into different tor
> controllers. Your best bet is to route tor through some open socks 4/5
> proxies around the web. Download a proxy checker, some proxy lists,
> and a proxy chainer. I've heard charon and sockschain are good for
> windows, but I can't personally vouch for them.

What good does that do? The exit nodes can still read the content then.
If an all nodes are from the same country then chainging Tor with socks
proxies doesn't help a bit as the exit nodes still see what is accessed.
If all 3 nodes are in China and somebody accessed bbc.co.uk or some anti
government blog then  how does proxy chaining help!

:(
--
  JT
  toruser@xxxxxxxxxxx