Re: www.torrify.com

On Tuesday 08 May 2007 22:52:29 Sam wrote:
> ???
>
> isn't TOR a volunteer effort?
>
> Are they using TOR and making $$'s off it?

They're perfectly entitled to. More power to their elbow.

From what I understand of torrify though you are more or less back to trusting
an 'anonymity provider', rather than trusting to the safety in numbers that
characterizes the Tor network proper. And that seems a bit self-defeating.

Arrakis is they guy behind torrify and frequents this list. Arrakis, I take it
the above is an unfair summary?
--

Browse Anonymously Anywhere	- http://anonymityanywhere.com
TorK	- KDE Anonymity Manager	- http://tork.sf.net