Re: chaining an additional proxy between Tor and ALL websites

Hi,

> The wiki's claim an open proxy behind Tor would still provide
> "all the anonymity benefits of Tor" is nonsense as you will
> always reach the website through the same IP address which
> makes it easier to track your requests between visits.

So?

1) Sometimes there is no other way when exit nodes are blocked.

2) Why would it be less anonymous? What do you mean it is easier to
track requests?
The http proxy is an additional hop which I can also change every day.
--
  JT
  toruser@xxxxxxxxxxx

  http://www.fastmail.fm/docs/quotes.html