bw_accounting and mirroring dir

Hi

I'm using perl script and rrdtool to draw some statistics about exit nodes
traffic. The script reads /var/lib/tor/bw_accounting.

I need to specify AccountingMax and AccountingStart in torrc to get any
data to bw_accounting, right? AccountingStart is month 1 00:01 and
AccountingMax is 5000 GB (so it wont reach it).

The problem is that I would like to mirror the directory to others but Tor
does not announce dirport when AccountingMax is specified.

Any way to resolve this?