[ANNOUNCE] ROCKate Tor LiveCD V0.3

Hi List.

I just finished testing and uploading ROCKate Version 0.3.
ChangeLog:
* updated to Tor 0.1.2.13
* added transparent Tor routing to config dialog
* added runtime update mechanism
* now has its own hidden website at: http://xsanr2oqmett7ovm.onion/

ISO Images are available here:
	http://isos.rocklinux.org/

For the next version I plan to include tor-dns-proxy. Any other software you
may wish to have included, please tell me. Wishes with pointers on HowTo
install/torify it and maybe plugins (gaim and OTR, for example) will be
prioritised :)

Also, in a few days (got a long weekend coming up) I will put up a public SVN
of the build tree seperate from the official ROCK Linux tree. Getting patches
applied in the ROCK tree is just a pain at the moment.

Greetings,
	blindcoder
--
Benjamin 'blindCoder' Schieder