Re: nighteffect.us gone

Some Guy wrote:

> It's Joe Kowalski. I saw this thread and saw that there was some concern
> about me, and I just wanted to let everyone know that I am fine. Nothing
> 'bad' happened to me. Taking down the site was intentional, and my
> reasons are varied and personal.

last night I did the trick
http://anonymizer.blutmagie.de:2505/

Besides the broken links to nighteffect.us on the bottom of the page it
looks like it's working fine. Pls drop me a note there's still something
wrong with this implementation of Joe's php scripts. Since port 80/tcp
is already used by the tor application's DirPort, I'll need second ip
address for this machine in order to have the Apache process listen at
port 80. Maybe next week...

regards, Olaf