[ANNOUNCE] Incognito Live CD released with Tor 0.1.2.14

Updated Incognito Live CD / USB.

- Tor 0.1.2.14
- Removed more unnecessary files to reduce size. Not quite under 50MB at tiny
yet :(
- Fallback X driver to 'fbdev' or 'vesa'
- Combine boot option "No Graphical Login" and "Safe (no framebuffer)" since
we want to fall back to 'fbdev' when won't be available with "no
framebuffer".
- Removed all but English locales since we can't select one anyway. Will add
back when language selection is available.

Download from:

http://fwks5nwum4hpjnin.onion/incognito-i686.iso.torrent
http://fwks5nwum4hpjnin.onion/incognitotiny-i686.iso.torrent
http://www.patdouble.com/incognito-i686.iso.torrent