Re: traceroute through tor and http proxy?

On Sat, 2007-26-05 at 04:40 -0700, JT wrote:
> Yes, that is what I have been doing but it still is no proof that I am
> using Tor AND the http proxy when I remove the "." in privoxy config and
> replace it with the http proxy IP.
> Any other method?

You could run Ethereal/Wireshark or Etherape and watch where your
outbound traffic is going (i.e. to a Tor node or straight to the http
proxy). This won't help with the question of how you are routed through
Tor, but if I remember correctly there is a way to get Tor to give you
information on your current circuit using the control port. Perhaps the
Devs could chime in on that one.

Hope this helps.
Freemor

--