From: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Kyle Williams
Sent: Wed 30/05/2007 04:54
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Wanted feature / option

I was testing a spam-reply script and or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx got into it somehow.

My bad, sorry.

On 5/29/07, Kyle Williams <kyle.kwilliams@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

	FIRST AND FINAL WARNING!!!!
	You have 48 hours to remove me from your mailing list.
	If you do NOT remove me, I will DDOS (Distributed Denial of Service) your server until you are broke.

	Try me, I got 10 OC192's, 15 OC48's, and 8 OC12's just waiting for shit like this...and I'm getting pissed.  If you are working for yourself or some spam king, either way the "customer" who is paying you to "advertise" will NOT be happy when they spent their money to be only be attacked in return.

	Remove me or else I remove your source of revenue.

	Again, FIRST AND FINAL WARNING!!!!

	Have a nice day and get a real fucking job.