Re: List of exit nodes wanted

Jamie McCarthy wrote:
> These don't look like official URLs, so if they go dead in a year
> I guess I'll ask or-talk again.
>
> This might be more efficient for my code than the DNSEL, so I might
> end up using it despite the false positives/negatives.

Hi there,

I'd really like to encourage you to use the DNSEL. I run
exitlist.torproject.org and I'd like to encourage you to use it. We
created it specifically just for people with the problem you have.

You can use a caching name server and you'll have a fast system once
you've done an initial lookup.

Regards,
Jacob Appelbaum