TorButton function request: Tor state when starting Firefox

Thank you for this wonderful add-on!

The Tor state (enabled/disabled) is the state it was in when Firefox was previously closed. It should be that the user may select the starting state as a main option. TorButton's current behavior could be the default behavior with a selector for Default, Enabled and Disabled options.

I have started Firefox and accidentally queried .onion addresses while Tor was disabled on startup. Rather than having everyone try to be more careful or to make sure to set the desired start state before exiting Firefox, there should be a selectable starting state.

Some people do not want Tor to be enabled on browser startup, some (such as myself) want it to be, and some may prefer it's current behavior. I think it is very important and should be a main option.

Best regards,