Re: USAF wants to violate federal criminal law

"some secret deal..."

This is what DMCA was designed to contradict. It is illegal to have an
awareness of deadly threats against you, no less exploits embedded in
disinformation systems.

Simply knowing about interference between signals, ripples interacting
in a pool of water, or patterns in the sand gets you on the terrorist
watch list.

God forbid you realize you can manually audit your chip or device with
a hammer and microscope by eye.

Even worse, you read FCC Part 15 rules and ask "why would I WANT it to
ACCEPT INTERFERENCE??"

And beyond, that "Stealth" on missiles a funny shaped airplanes has
nothing to do with insulative coatings on common materials and more to
do with very large observation and jamming systems eminating from
nowhere near the vehicle or the targeted "fcc compliant" sensor
devices.

Welcome to the modern era, children.

This httpS message sends the wire negotiated encryption key over the
wire WITH the "encrypted" data. Do you frequently write the lock
combination on the safe or tape the key to the lock when it is left in
hostile environments?

DieBold!