RE: most nodes now "not running" ?

I see that things now appear to be back in order.  So maybe you and I were
both just now looking at the latest "Running" data, whereas for the last 5-6
hours things were different.

Do you have any way of confirming this, independent of my findings?  How
many running nodes there were between 7am EST and 3pm EST today?

Wesley