Re: GPG Public Keys

On May 22, 2008, at 4:32 AM, idefix@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi!

Nathaniel Dube wrote:
For some reason kmail is giving me a [Invalid signature.]
warning about your email. :-/

Same here. So the problem is not on your end...

It's an old problem. I could use inline signatures, those would come through - but they are broken as soon as anything non-ASCII is involved. On the other hand, pgp/mime signed messages are somehow mangled by the mailing list software, or it appears to be like that. Therefore, I try to not sign messages I send to this list, but unfortunately I forget sometimes, as in the last mail.

I'm still looking for a solution, and might switch to mutt when I have the time to set up my mail system properly.

Sebastian