Re: hidden service maps

On 5/16/08, Kyle Williams <kyle.kwilliams@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The idea of hidden services is that they are HIDDEN.
> A map of hidden services defeats the entire point.

Hm yes, thanks for that.

I appreciate all the responses. Unfortunately they're responding to a question I didn't ask. I'll try to clarify:

Does anything like google maps exist as a hidden service? Or something similar, not necessarily as a hidden service, but that doesn't come with the privacy implications of gmaps?

This would be for mapping arbitrary data. I've no idea what it might be used for, beyond some things I would like to see done.