Vidalia start affected by ZoneAlarm

Hi there,

I'm using ZoneAlarm and the Viadalia bundle with WinXP SP2, both strating automatic after login.

Unfortunately, when I'm fast with login after booting, Vidalia states that it can't reach TOR.

I suspect that this is caused by ZoneAlarm, which is not fully up at that time, and blocks at least part of the communication between Vidalia and TOR.

Does anybody know how to delay the start of Tor/Vidalia until ZoneAlarm is fully up and working ?

I think that part of ZoneAlarm ist running as service. Would it be possible to run Vidalia as service, too, and make it dependent on ZoneAlarm ?

Greetings

-FH