Re: Vidalia issue yet ANOTHER problem

Frankly, I have no idea what log level I am operating tor at because I am only
now trying to work with vidalia and have no idea what it's settings are in
that regard.  I am trying to use vidalia with its defaults (at least as they
are in the mandriva rpm).  I DID alter the vidalia conf so that instead of
stderr, tor is logging to /usr/local/var/log/tor/debug.log.

It took a while for me to figure out how Tork was doing things.  I think it may
take at least a little for futzing before I figure out the basics of vidalia
too.

praedor

On Monday 11 May 2009 13:33:49 Jon wrote:
> Praedor Atrebates wrote:
> > On Saturday 09 May 2009 08:25:30 Andrew Lewman wrote:

[...]

--
"If we have Senators and Congressmen there that can't protect themselves
against the evil temptations of lobbyists, we don't need to change our