Tor Problems on Korean Windows

I recently installed tor on the windows machine of a Korean friend and it did not want to work. After a lot of messing about we worked out the the problem was his Korean user name in the path to the torrc file. Once we moved the torrc file to c:\program files\vidalia\tor and told vidalia we had done that, everything to started working. So it seems that either tor or vidalia chokes on unicode characters in the torrc path. I presume I should log this as a bug somewhere, but I am not entirely sure where.

Kees