Add-on in Tor Bundle

Hellol
I just extracted the new Tor bundle browser for Windows, v 1.3.5
Running it for the first time from a USB, Vidalia connected and then I waited a few seconds for Firefox
to open. It did, Torbutton enabled, but this message came with it:

An Add-on was added: AVG Safe Guard 9.0.0.812

I disabled it and had this message:
Add-on update security checking is disabled. You may be compromised by updates.

Questions:
Did I do the right thing and is AVG now a part of the Tor bundle?

I thought it was supposed to come configured to "not allow" add-ons and such without at least a warning first.

What gives here?

Thanks.