Re: perfect-privacy.com, Family specifications, etc.

     On Sun, 16 May 2010 23:18:59 +0300 =?UTF-8?Q?ilter_y=C3=BCksel?=
<ilteryuksel@xxxxxxxxx> top-posted (please don't do that):
>Isn't there any way to detect automatically if these 28 relays in same
>family? Why do you need configure your torrc file manually?

     See the MyFamily statement's description in the tor man page.  Then
look at what I posted before about the perfect-privacy.com nodes being
misconfigured w.r.t. Family designations.  Their operator(s) did it wrong
and have not responded to email sent to the address in those nodes'
contact information.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG