Re: Answer by perfect-privacy.com Re: perfect-privacy.com, Family specifications, etc.

     On Thu, 20 May 2010 00:25:33 -0400 Roger Dingledine <arma@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
>On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 09:44:21PM +0200, Moritz Bartl wrote:

     How would that be any different from me adding a MyFamily statement
of the current form to my node's torrc that included all four blutmagie
nodes?

>We need to have each set of relays in a family declare the others,
>or it's open to attacks like this.

     All that would do would be to say to all clients, "Don't include
this node in the same circuit as any of the blutmagie nodes."  How would
that be an attack?

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG