Re: perfect-privacy.com, Family specifications, etc.

     On Thu, 20 May 2010 00:40:42 -0400 =?utf-8?Q?Jerzy_=C5=81ogiewa?=
<jerzyma@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I apologize for altering the nature of this thread, but can someone =
>please summarize what this discussion is about? Who is =
>perfect-privacy.com and why are they of concern to Tor users? I am =
>having a difficult time following the threads.

     If you subscribed to this list after the start of the thread, just
go to the list archives, and look for my original message.  It should
all then become clear.

                                  Scott Bennett, Comm. ASMELG, CFIAG