Re: Tor Exit Node hosting: torservers.net

Hi Mike,

"If you're making non-commercial use of Tor software, you may also use
the Tor onion logo (as an illustration, not as a brand for your
products)."
One of the sticky issues with trademark protection though is that if
you do not defend your mark in all applicable cases, you lose the
right to defend it in cases you actually do care about. So please do
not take any decisions about your use personally.

I understand that. I have removed the favicon for now until this is cleared.

--
Moritz Bartl
GPG 0xED2E9B44