Re: Re: Re: Bridges and China (new thread)

Hi list,
    I also have this problem(bridges are blocked) and sent a mail
several days ago.  Now I know what happened. But how to get a *free*
http proxy address? I searched on internet. It seems not easy find a
valid one.

Thanks!

在 2010年5月27日 下午4:25,frank <for.tor.bridge@xxxxxxxxx> 写道: