Re: [tor-talk] youtube with tor on wordpress

Great!!! Thanks for the info!!! A bit relieved...phew..

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 2:41 PM, tagnaq <tagnaq@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 05/04/2011 03:57 PM, M wrote:
> Hello
>
> I was surfing some blogs and I thought, let me try clicking play on the
> youtube... and voila... it worked!  Uh oh.. things dont look right ?!
>
> Firefox 4, tor button 1.3.3 alpha.

"
When used with Firefox 4 or the alpha Tor Browser Bundles, it also
features support for youtube videos in HTML5, but you must currently
opt-in for youtube to provide you with HTML5 video as opposed to
flash: http://www.youtube.com/html5
"

https://blog.torproject.org/blog/new-tor-browser-bundles-and-other-packaging-updates