Subject: [guardian-dev] Orbot 1.0.5.2 now in the Android Market
Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 23:29:23 -0400
From: Nathan of Guardian <nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: guardian-dev <guardian-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
guardian-alpha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy to announce that after a few glitches and at least one last minute
layout tweak, Orbot 1.0.5.2 is now in the Android Market.

It is also available here:
https://guardianproject.info/downloads/0.2.2.25-orbot-alpha-1.0.5.2.apk
(,asc file as well for gpg verification against my email/key)

and will shortly be available through the torproject.org site.

Let us know how your upgrade or install from the market goes. Remember,
if you installed any development test build, you will need to uninstall
it first, since it is signed with a different developer key.

+n8fr8
        Or visit:
https://lists.mayfirst.org/mailman/options/guardian-dev/nathan%40guardianproject.info

You are subscribed as: nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx