Re: [tor-talk] Where can I find the used circuit information?

This is provided via the control port so here's three options...

- In Vidalia, on the bottom of the map page, it has a section called
"Connection" with comma separated lists of relays in your circuits.
http://img.informer.com/screenshots/3/3310_2.png

- Arm shows this on the connections page. Pressing enter gives you
details on the relay.
http://www.atagar.com/transfer/tmp/connPanelWithCircuits.png

- With a control connection run "GETINFO circuit-status" as per...
https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/blob/HEAD:/control-spec.txt#l473

Cheers! -Damian