Re: [tor-talk] Tor TLS error

On 05-27 11:39, Marsh Ray wrote:
Which version (number, distribution) of OpenSSL are you using?

0.9.8o-5ubuntu1

Could you get a packet capture (Wireshark, tshark, tcpdump, etc.)?

I'll try. But I'm running a Tor Relay, so isolating my traffic is kind of hard :)

True, but I actually want to *not* do that.
My guess is that the problem relates to the SMTP server not accepting raw TLS on port 465. Is the perhaps an MS Exchange server?

The thing is: it works without Tor.

The Server is a qmail, although the port there is a Stunnel.

--
alex

-- It's funny how the colors of the real world only
seem really real when you viddy them on the screen.