Re: [tor-talk] Police was here - whats next?

On 5/30/2011 2:46 PM, Clemens Eisserer wrote:
Hi,

Today police was here and took all my cohabitant's computer hardware&
software with them, while I was alone at home.
Until a few minutes ago I didn't even know what happend, now he told
me he is accused of loggin into a<....>  porn site.

I ran a tor exit node at that time, and I am confident somebody
mis-used our tor exit node,
as our WLAN is WPA2 encrypted.

Are there lists or logs available, which exit nodes were running on which IPs?
I am interested in a small period in March 2010.

Thank you in advance, Clemens

Are you saying the police were able to trace your room mate's alleged activity WHILE using Tor, and / or logs from the relay will help them confirm this are you worried that police will be able to * retrieve logs * from your relay activity? That the room mate's alleged activity has nothing to do w/ running the relay (he / she wasn't using Tor)?