[tor-talk] Webserver on 127.0.0.1 only?

when building webserver I want only 127.0.0.1 able to connect - not the internet and not 192.168.x.x even!

this is for hidden service _ONLY_ and no one even on local network should be able to probe for it.

i know how to setup hidden service basically. how can i do this above with apache or lighttpd? if i want the same for ssh how can I do it using system?

restrict all connections to 127.0.0.1 - and no tails please!  :-D

--
Jerzy Åogiewa -- jerzyma@xxxxxxxxxx