Re: [tor-talk] Cannot connect to Tor any more.

On 5/13/2012 11:57 AM, Aaron Whiteman wrote:
Hi,

Further to yesterday's e-mail, here are some detailed logs which explain my problem.

Is the problem circuit_build_times_set_timeout_worker(): and, if so, how to deal with it.

The logs below should a non-VPN connection (connection via a VPN does work).
This isn't a direct answer to your problem, but may help some less technical users. Like in OLD Windows versions, often the solution to strange problems or apps / system hanging was just to reboot. I found many times when Tor doesn't connect, in many cases, closing it (or closing TBB), making SURE that all processes of Tor - Tor, Vidalia, Tor Browser are really stopped, then restart TBB / Tor solves the issue & saves lots of time in trying to troubleshoot.

(I still find occasionally that closing the Tor browser in usual way does NOT stop either / or the browser, Tor, Vidalia).