Re: [tor-talk] Pittsburgh Bombing Threats and Mix-Master

Tell me if I am wrong, but I think it's not worth to bother with mixmaster, mixmion, remailing, etc. anymore. It's practically dead.

Some remailing systems have been written by high profile people, some of them are now working on Tor.

Due to high latency, remailers are theoretically more secure than low latency Tor. There are too few users, too few servers and too few development. Project mailing lists are empty since years. Tor has much more of everything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_remailer

> My last question could this work *with* tor, in combination?

Never looked if it's still up to date, but there is a big wiki page about it.

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/RemailingAndTor