Re: [tor-talk] Is my ISP censoring my access to Tor?

Socks listener listening on port 50364
Is this correct?  Shouldn't it be Socks listening on port 9050; control
listener on port 9051 - or does that matter?
It appears that the SOCKS port is now random for the Tor Browser Bundle.
Starting when? I'm using 2.2.35-11 & the only thing in my unedited torrc file is
"SocksListenAddress 127.0.0.1"
You must have checked in Vidalia settings >Advanced, "Configure ContolPort Automatically." I assume that option is not checked by default? It isn't in my settings & the Tor logs only show ports 9050 / 9051 being used. Not that would necessarily make a difference.