Re: [tor-talk] Website auto login <if anonimous>

Change of plan:

I have taken a different approach now.  A frontage with a message
(please only use an anonymous web connection like Tor)

And i'm now looking for an anonymous account system that doesn't use
email addresses or any other personal data in the registration
process.

So users eventually should write down their login / pass.

The good part is that this makes / keeps users aware of their privacy.