Re: [tor-talk] Torbutton-birdy version 0.0.2

Hi,

Karsten N.:

> I would recommend the following settings to use English reply headers in
> the mail to hide personal language preferences of the user:
>
>  mailnews.reply_header_authorwrote 	%s wrote
>  mailnews.reply_header_ondate 	        On %s
>  mailnews.reply_header_locale 	        en-US
>
>  mailnews.reply_header_originalmessage

The `reply_header_authorwrote' issue has now been fixed and if you
notice this email, this is the approach we are following:

    %s:

where %s is the author. So the language preference of the user is not
revealed. If you look at [0], we are setting:

    reply_header_authorwrote to %s
    reply_header_type to 1

(The latest commit fixes this issue)

[0] - http://kb.mozillazine.org/Reply_header_settings