Re: [tor-talk] Pirate Linux 1.5

From what I tested, no security feature is broken. The system is
booted in the standard way, and all the log messages on bootup and
startup look the same. The reason the USB installer doesn't work is
because it relies on the filesystem mounted to /live/image, which
includes some non tails files, and causes it to think there's not
enough space.

It's meant to easily allow people to try Tails, an if they like it and
they want the official version, they can go to the Tails website and
download the latest ISO.