Re: [tor-talk] How to Control middle Nodes?

Hi,

My test, based on windows, so for VoIP clients I use Phonerlite, it use UDP. because of TOR is TCP based, I will use openvpn to transferring udp packet through TOR network. Caller and Callee know each other. so this concept will anonymous to third party only.
I will use tor network only without hidden services.

I have make calling test with default tor configuration, from 10 calling test, I got 2 calling test with latency less than 400 ms. so, in my mind, there is possibility to transfer voice packets through tor network. in this test, I need tor bandwidth constantly about 30-34 kbps. and then, I configure Entry and Exit Nodes with high bandwidth. I did calling test for this configuration. but did not calculate yet the result.

for Entry and Exit Nodes, we can configure in torrc files,
we can use "EntryNodes $fingerprint,$fingerprint,$..." for specific entry nodes and "ExitNodes $fingerprint,$fingerprint,..." for specific exit nodes. but for middle nodes, I don't know how to set it up. Reducing latency in this case, I should configure all nodes (entry,middle,exit) in same Continent and try to find nodes with high bandwidth and low user. to connect openvpn and tor i use privoxy as socks5 proxy.

in windows, is there TorCtl file?

Best regards,
Maimun