[tor-talk] Ubuntu 13.04

I successfully loaded everything and got it to work except my TOR
browser.  It worked fine from 12.04.  I tried reloading the TOR Browser
bundle for my 64 bit linux system.  I got the following code instead of
'Congratulations you logged on' on my start up:

Normal display was not there.

#!/bin/sh
#
# GNU/Linux does not really require something like RelativeLink.c
# However, we do want to have the same look and feel with similar
features.
#
# To run in debug mode simply pass --debug
#
# Copyright 2011 The Tor Project.  See LICENSE for licensing
information.

complain_dialog_title="Tor Browser Bundle"

# First, make sure DISPLAY is set.  If it isn't, we're hosed; scream
# at stderr and die.
if [ "x$DISPLAY" = "x" ]; then
        echo "$complain_dialog_title must be run within the X Window
System."
&2
        echo "Exiting." >&2
        exit 1
fi

# Do not (try to) connect to the session manager
unset SESSION_MANAGER

# Determine whether we are running in a terminal.  If we are, we
# should send our error messages to stderr...
ARE_WE_RUNNING_IN_A_TERMINAL=0
if [ -t 1 -o -t 2 ]; then
        ARE_WE_RUNNING_IN_A_TERMINAL=1
fi

# ...unless we're running in the same terminal as startx or xinit.  In
# that case, the user is probably running us from a GUI file manager
# in an X session started by typing startx at the console.
#
# Hopefully, the local ps command supports BSD-style options.  (The ps
# commands usually used on Linux and FreeBSD do; do any other OSes
# support running Linux binaries?)
ps T 2>/dev/null |grep startx 2>/dev/null |grep -v grep 2>&1 >/dev/null
not_running_in_same_terminal_as_startx="$?"
ps T 2>/dev/null |grep xinit 2>/dev/null |grep -v grep 2>&1 >/dev/null
not_running_in_same_terminal_as_xinit="$?"

# not_running_in_same_terminal_as_foo has the value 1 if we are *not*
# running in the same terminal as foo.
if [ "$not_running_in_same_terminal_as_startx" -eq 0 -o \
     "$not_running_in_same_terminal_as_xinit" -eq 0 ]; then
        ARE_WE_RUNNING_IN_A_TERMINAL=0
fi

# Complain about an error, by any means necessary.
# Usage: complain message
# message must not begin with a dash.
complain () {