Re: [tor-talk] WebGL forbidden in NoScript but Flash is not?

I am coming in late on this topic and know very little about it,
But I have to ask, would it be possible to send fake information?
I know that they use many variables to create a mosaic to identify people.
So why not change several variables.  Create some randomness
and change several variables on an irregular basis.
I am sure this will not be the last salvo in the on going war of
identification, but
it may help for a while.